PVC | Vinyl Fencing Company
Serving Hillsdale & Bergen County
Superior Vinyl Fencing Sales & Installation
Call now to schedule your free estimate.
Vinyl Fence Gallery
PVC | Vinyl Fencing in NJ
At Anchor Fence, we specialize in custom vinyl fencing and vinyl fence installation. We offer high quality fencing at affordable prices. Call now for a free estimate.
Due to the high durability and virtually unlimited longevity vinyl fencing has quickly become a popular fencing option. But don't think custom means more expensive. We offer high quality fencing at affordable prices. Call now for a free estimate.
Are you looking for a cost-effective and long-lasting fencing option that offers appealing aesthetics as well?
PVC and vinyl fencing could be the perfect solution for your property—these fences offer a weatherproof, pest-resistant barrier that can be tailored to your exact fencing needs. Anchor Fence Contractors Inc specializes in PVC and vinyl fences in Bergen County for home and business applications.
Vinyl fencing is manufactured from high-quality PVC plastic for the utmost in durability and ease of maintenance. A vinyl garden or privacy fence will improve the appearance and value of your property simultaneously, offering excellent return on your investment. If you’re considering vinyl fencing in Hillsdale, Anchor Fence Contractors Inc. can help you from design to installation to ensure you love everything about your new fence.
Popular Fence Options for PVC Fencing
Vinyl fences can be used in a variety of areas around your home or business. Because vinyl is durable, easy to maintain, and visually appealing, it will complement your property’s best features and continue to perform for decades after installation.
- PVC fencing is a popular choice for privacy fencing and property division. Privacy fences typically feature panels spaced directly adjacent to each other to create a solid visual barrier at the desired height. Alternatively, simple property line and boundary fences may incorporate a simpler split rail design to reduce costs and provide unhindered views.
- PVC is a great material for decorative and garden fencing. It is lightweight, durable, and cannot be damaged by animals or pests, which helps to provide maximum protection for crops, flowers, and landscaping. You can use plastic fencing to completely enclose a yard, garden, or landscaped area, or simply place panels at the corners or along one side for wind or weather protection and aesthetics.
Fast Facts About PVC
As a material, PVC has some amazing properties that make it desirable across numerous industries, including fencing.
- PVC stands for polyvinyl chloride. It is the third-most widely produced plastic in the world.
- PVC was discovered accidentally at least twice prior to its development and use in commercial products. The earliest synthesis of PVC was in 1835, but it was not used for commercial applications until 1926.
- PVC itself is white, solid, and quite brittle; it is plasticized during production to add strength and flexibility.
- PVC is not only low-cost, it is also durable, lightweight, and will not corrode. This makes it an excellent material to use in fences that must withstand humidity, rain, ocean spray, and other sources of moisture.
- PVC can be reshaped at high temperatures, making it easily recyclable into new products.
- PVC is not only useful as a fencing material—it can also be made into clothing, water pipes, electrical cables, food packaging, doors, windows, signage, and much more.
Caring for Your Vinyl Fence
Vinyl fencing requires very little care to maintain. However, stains and scuffs can occur; dust and dirt can also accumulate on your vinyl fence. Regular cleaning is the best way to keep your vinyl fence looking its best. To remove stains, simply wash your fence using forced water pressure from your garden hose. Tougher stains can be addressed with a mixture of warm water and a few drops of mild dish soap. You can also use a soft brush, cloth, or sponge to work out stains. Scuffs can be removed using a soft cloth dipped in lacquer thinner; simply rub with the cloth until the scuff is gone and rinse the area with clean water. Although vinyl and PVC fences are resistant to moisture, they can still harbor mildew growth. To remove mildew from your fence, a solution of bleach and water can be used; rinse away the cleaning solution with plain water once you are done.
Anchor Fence Contractors Inc offer PVC, vinyl, aluminum, wood, and wrought iron fencing in Hillsdale, NJ. You can reach us by calling (201) 722-0789 for more information about fence installation and care for your residential or commercial property.
Tips to Protect Your Vinyl Fence
Vinyl fences are durable and weather-resistant, offering excellent function and aesthetics in any location. Although these fences are tough and require very little maintenance, there are a few tips you should follow to protect your fence from harm.
- Despite its strength, vinyl fencing can break if subjected to direct impacts. Place your fence in an area where it is not at risk from impacts associated with rocks, bicycles, automobiles, or other heavy objects.
- Avoid using lawn equipment, such as weed eaters, close to your vinyl fence. Some yard equipment can scratch or cut the vinyl, affecting its integrity and appearance.
- Vinyl fencing can melt when placed near sources of extreme heat. Keep grills and outdoor heating equipment several feet away from your fence at all times. Additionally, keep the area around your fence clear of yard waste or firewood, which could damage the fence if accidental combustion occurs.
Anchor Fence Contractors Inc. offers a variety of PVC and plastic fencing solutions to our residential and commercial clients. If you’re ready to discuss fencing design and installation, give us a call at (201) 722-0789 for more information or a free estimate.
NJ Certified Home Improvement Contractor: License #13VH00674300 | New York State Rockland County License #H-10963-12-00-00
Why Choose Us?
- Quality Product & Workmanship
- Veteran & Family Owned & Operated
- All Fence Installers Are Employees (No Subcontractors)
- Knowledgeable Estimators with Years of Experience in the Fence Industry
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- Full Office Staff
- Commitment to Honesty & Fairness